Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
What the title says. nothing that takes more than an hour, and preferably something a little lighter on page count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
30 Rails is a good one if you enjoy a Take it Easy! or Karuba type game. The big difference is that instead of tiles, a die is rolled to determine the type of track players must place and a second die is rolled to limit its placement to a specific row or column.

I printed out 4 boards and laminated them and used dry erase markers on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
manus trium
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dbriner31 wrote:
What the title says. nothing that takes more than an hour, and preferably something a little lighter on page count.

You might look into Silk Road Maker. One page to be printed per player. Two if you want player mats. Our group enjoys it when we play it.

There's also Reiner Knizia's Decathlon. Only thing to print on that one is a score sheet per player in B&W.

Also, Battle for Moscow (first edition) got my wife and I playing wargames, if you're interested in that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kingswood is my favorite game I've printed. Its a combines role simultaneous role selection and tile laying to great effect. Games might take a little longer then an hour(the 90 minutes listed on the game page is pretty accurate) but still look in to this one.

Lost Cities and Battle Line have a great combined Star Wars themed PnP.

Hive,For Sale,Coloretto ,Hanabi , Birds of a Feather ,Dale of Merchants 2 , Biblios ,Dexikon,No Thanks!,Backyard Builders Treehouse,Scoville

If you have Looney Pyamids you can print what you need to play:Onitama ,Okiya ,Ricochet Robots ,Crab Stack ,Battle Sheep ,Gyges ,Sovrano,Attack Of The Mids .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
best? hmmmmm I think you just kinda gotta wade in and find what you like. Probably the best starting points would be micro game contests. Recently found this useful: Community PnP contests and winners.
I recently made Breath, I did not like it but one of my friends sure did so just up to taste
Sword and Sail was my recent pick and doesn't take but a few pages to print. I would suggest following some of the fan suggestions such as using this map:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.