Subject: CEO Solitaire for Tabletop Simulator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Matt's permission I've made a modified version of his Tabletop Simulator mod that is set up for the CEO Solitaire variant. You can check it out here.
It includes automation for advancing the turn marker, event rolls, and tracking the VP goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mb
Wow, great work . I never used tabletop simulator but I am tempted to download and learn it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you approve, Victor! Tabletop simulator is quite simple, actually - everything is right there on the table, and for me at least that makes it easier to keep track of everyting when playing. Unfortunately it also means you must do all of the book-keeping, so that's what I tried to alleviate somewhat with some scripting. There's still a lot you have to do yourself, but this helps with some of the things I found myself most annoyed with having to do (or rather, the things I kept messing up.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Person
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
This is excellent! Would it be possible to automate the Inspiration event so that there is a button which automatically moves the top card of each patent deck to the bottom?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is definitely something I wanted to do, and I'm sure it's possible, but unfortunately the way Tabletop Simulator handles decks is somewhat opaque (at least to me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.