A Feast for Odin» Forums » General

Subject: Essen pick up pre-order ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the game going to be at Essen (assume so, but am not sure at this point), and is there a way to pre-order an Essen pick up somewhere (English or German version, does not matter to me)? Sorry if this has been answered before, but my search-Fu is failing me (both Google and otherwise)...
Tnks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao C L Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckremer2 wrote:
Is the game going to be at Essen (assume so, but am not sure at this point), and is there a way to pre-order an Essen pick up somewhere (English or German version, does not matter to me)? Sorry if this has been answered before, but my search-Fu is failing me (both Google and otherwise)...
Tnks

Would like to know this also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
ckremer2 wrote:
Tnks

The submission for an Essen pick up pre-order will soon be available on the Feuerland website. I will drop another note when it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be possible to order a copy to ship as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Nelson
msg tools
Slightly off-topic, is the pre-order of the game on Feuerland website only for the german verison or the english one aswell?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nan3000 wrote:
ckremer2 wrote:
Tnks

The submission for an Essen pick up pre-order will soon be available on the Feuerland website. I will drop another note when it is.

Will we still get the painted Moose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charmiggnu wrote:
Slightly off-topic, is the pre-order of the game on Feuerland website only for the german verison or the english one aswell?

From previous experience there is a German version and a English/French version, it might have changed but that was for Fields of Arle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
tonksey wrote:
Will it be possible to order a copy to ship as well?

No, if you are referring to a possible English copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
charmiggnu wrote:

Our pre-order is for German copies only. We might have some English copies at our booth (3-D100) as well, but not for pre-order. I would think that Z-Man will sell the English version in Essen as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
nan3000 wrote:
ckremer2 wrote:
Tnks

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nan3000 wrote:
wi1ky wrote:
nan3000 wrote:
ckremer2 wrote:
Tnks

Yes.

Woohooo and what will the price at Essen be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Gonzalez
Germany
Bargteheide
flag msg tools
I just got an E-Mail and preordered it!

The Price in Essen is € 60,00.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put my order in but got no confirmation email also think I ordered twice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did others get the confirmation email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N. P. P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
Did others get the confirmation email?

I did not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feuerland now has the "Essen pick up" button on their web page...2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckremer2 wrote:
Feuerland now has the "Essen pick up" button on their web page...2

What do you mean? I ordered for Essen pick up and never received a confirmation email, hope Frank will reply and let us know if we have secured copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the feuerland web page and then to the feast for odin game page there is a button to preorder the game (70 euro) and a seperate button to pick up the game at essen (60 euro). This button was not there yesterday as far as I can tell. You also get the option to have them set aside some other stuff like the Terra Mystica big box.
Edit: after using this link I quickly got an email to confirm that the game will be waiting for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckremer2 wrote:
If you go to the feuerland web page and then to the feast for odin game page there is a button to preorder the game (70 euro) and a seperate button to pick up the game at essen (60 euro). This button was not there yesterday as far as I can tell. You also get the option to have them set aside some other stuff like the Terra Mystica big box.
Edit: after using this link I quickly got an email to confirm that the game will be waiting for me

Ok cool i ordered now so maybe i have 1 ag least ordered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B.
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
I don't design games, I play them!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news about the English edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Saravia
Argentina
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw that the dutch white goblin version is €51
Since the english version hasn't preorder It may be best to buy the dutch one for people like me who doesn't speak german neither.

blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game language dependant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Castermans
Belgium
Lanaken
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the Dutch version yesterday. € 51,50 with a msrp of 70 euro isn't a bad deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peenhawwer wrote:
Bought the Dutch version yesterday. € 51,50 with a msrp of 70 euro isn't a bad deal.

Can you share a link please? And does it include prepainted moose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Castermans
Belgium
Lanaken
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorder closed the 7th of october, 20h00. I think it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.