GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,259 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Endangered Orphans of Condyle Cove» Forums » General

Subject: Endangered Orphans Merchandise - Wishlist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
black gauntlet
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Let us compile a list of list of items; which ties in to the Condyle Cove game universe, that you wish will also be available.

T-Shirts, Shitty 1st Version of The Game and Art Books will not be included as those are already offered now.

To get the ball rolling, I'll list down a few that had been suggested in the KS comments so that Certifiable Studios could shortlist based on popularity for a future offering.

1) Coffee mug
2) Plushy (Cat on a Lamp, Boogeyman, Orphan - Ghost or Living)
3) Notebook
4) Pen (in the shape of a lamp-post with the pen-cap rendered in the shape of a cat)
5) Eraser (has to be Orphans, as you erase your mistakes, the Orphans run out of options until they cease to exist)
6) Bermuda or Beach pants (with a Boogeyman on the left ass cheek chasing after an Orphan on the right ass cheek)
7) A short animated film
8) Spin off of (7) featuring Cat on a Lamp
9) Welcome mat (to make your visitors feel really unwelcome)
10) An Orphanage dollhouse
11) A Boogeyman piggybank (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfXrNUSuNxc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like more stuff adding to gameplay or used for the game. For example sleeves with art of the game on the back.But the guys overthere are doing great, I have o say!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinyl figures of the Orphans that are sized too big for the game but people will likely buy them and attempt to use them inappropriately (I mean in the game) anyway.

Likeness of orphans, cat, etc. on something sharp and dangerous like a letter opener, very sharp scissors, or clever.

Necktie with the image or Orphans marching to their doom (so it is the last thing I see when I hang myself).

Salt and Pepper shakers.

I will also post this as a KS comment.
Nah, why? 30 days is too short of a window to think about stuff and make decisions. I am still trying to figure out if I should wear my ugly Cthulhu sweater to work in 2014.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Tokhuah wrote:
Salt and Pepper Fear and Tear shakers.

Fixed that for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black gauntlet
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Onemangang wrote:
I would like more stuff adding to gameplay or used for the game. For example sleeves with art of the game on the back.But the guys overthere are doing great, I have o say!!

I would like the game box, when opened, have a cut-out Kiddie Corner pop out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Coffins
2. Graveyard neoprene mat for dead orphans to lie in.
3. Headstones for graves!
4. Ghost versions of each orphan! This occurred to me as a possible expansion idea where dead orphans (eliminated players) may still take part in the game in a different capacity as, well, ghosts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.