$35.00
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been a BGG user for years and have published three games with support from the game design forum 404: Law Not Found, Escape the Nightmare and Wizard's Academy. I have just today noticed that the WIP subforum exists and is used for anything - please let me know what's helpful and not helpful to do here

---Scandinavia and the World: A Heap of Trouble---

Based on the popular webcomic of country spirits, this game challenges players to help the countries sort out a mix up with their things. All of their stuff (Be it guns, oil, boats, meatballs, sex toys or an active volcano) has been piled together and they can't agree on who gets what.

Each turn the lead player draws a few objects and gives one to each player. Then some countries are revealed and players bid objects to earn their favour. The highest bidder chooses first, but everyone gets something (a country or the lead player card) whether they want it or not. When a player takes a country they must use that countries special ability and then try to satisfy them with an object that they like. The first player to get three satisfied countries is the winner.

You can grab the print and play here.
You can read the webcomic here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.