Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deon Beswick
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This unexpectedly turned up today - I'm keen to try out this latest co-op, being a fan of the era/theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow

Enjoy, and post some pics if you can. Looking forward to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fast!! Hopefully Canada will have quick delivery too.

Do not hesitate to post pics and impressions indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sweet laugh waiting for mine here in the US.
Pics ! Pics ! Pics !
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Eagerly awaiting mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deon Beswick
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I'd show some pics, but being a board game playing Luddite, my phone does not have a camera...(yep, won't catch me with board game apps either due to technological limitation).

Still, the game does look good. Glossy, colourful cards and parts matching the Opulent theme. All of the regular board game quality (wooden bits, small cards, player mats). Only the player aid cards are a bit flimsy but easily remedied with a FFG Tarot Card protector x4.

Rules are pretty comprehensive (you'll need to sum them up a bit when teaching the game) but there are reminders on the mats and aid cards summing up the basic actions for each station. There are also ten linked scenarios to play through from 1920-1930 of the life and times of the Opulent, each with a different goal and special conditions.

I haven't had a chance to actually try it yet (weekend, distracted by Brimstone gamers looking at the GenCon stuff for that) but I will as soon as possible and mention some review notes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.