Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really want to get my hands on this.....any ideas when it hits retail distribution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've been pretty quiet. I'm a kickstarter backer and I haven't heard much. Backers are supposed to get it in October, I think, and I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed. I assume retail copies will be available soon after that. Sorry, not a very helpful update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This makes me sad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teacherboy wrote:
They've been pretty quiet. I'm a kickstarter backer and I haven't heard much. Backers are supposed to get it in October, I think, and I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed. I assume retail copies will be available soon after that. Sorry, not a very helpful update.

I picked my Kickstarter copy up at Gen Con, and just assumed that it was being sent out to backers at around the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Brookville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They did have some copies available for GenCon but the bulk of them were still being printed and last I heard was still on target for Oct KS delivery and retail shortly after
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this is correct. They are currently on the ships and headed to the various ports. Asian backers should be getting theirs shortly if they haven't gotten them already, and as the ships come in everyone else will get theirs too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Dalbakken
Norway
Ulsteinvik
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any copies available in Esssen at Spiel'16?

dknemeyer wrote:
Yeah this is correct. They are currently on the ships and headed to the various ports. Asian backers should be getting theirs shortly if they haven't gotten them already, and as the ships come in everyone else will get theirs too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.