Subject: Card #29 - Donkey Driver rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Szymon K
Poland
Warszawa (Warsaw)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this topic has already been mentioned, I didn't find it.

Card text: When you use a die for the siesta track or a pig, you may make 1 free delivery to a craft building.

5 function:
1. He may upgrade any two of his resources free of charge and move them from their respective fields or dens to their new dens for upgraded goods.
2. He may upgrade any one of his resources free of charge and move it from its respective field or den to its den for upgraded goods. In addition he may advance one step on the siesta track.
3. He may advance two steps on the siesta track.

Do this mean I have to use 5 exactly on the 3rd option - advancing 2 steps on a siesta track, to make 1 free delivery?
Or do this bonus is available also by using the 2nd option - one upgrade and 1 step on siesta track?
Or, if I got it all wrong, it gives the free delivery even if I am upgrading two resources (1st option)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

if you use the die for at least one step on the siesta track you trigger the card.

Best...ode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szymon K
Poland
Warszawa (Warsaw)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for answer.
Appreciate, cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.