Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a scan of the rules available?

I recently found the Steel version of this game at a thrift store. It is otherwise complete except for having no instructions. I have contacted Lost Battalion Games but have not heard back yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, hey are kind of "famous" for being a black hole for comm sometimes.

On this page, you'll find a long review, a how to play video, and several rules questions thread, plus check the files too, that will cover most of your needs.

I know that isn't the same as having the actual rules, but the writing in those wasn't spectacular either.

Give me a minute...

(Out of curiosity, do you have wooden bits in blue, yellow, and red or what look like 1/2 glass beads?)
Padded post. Struck out at Grognards, though this document will be useful.

http://grognard.com/info1/brawling.doc

They managed to get the game included at the World Boardgame Championships (WBC) so you might think they would back it with enthusiasm.

Try their web site (WBC) and see if they have rules for the competition games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. I have the half-bead looking counters.

I will check the WBC site too.

Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure your hands are clean when you play.

When the half beads are "flat" (as they will be in use) they can slide along the ship card (for floatations hits) just fine but may be particularly hard to pick up. We found dampening your finger and "sticking" them saves a lot of frustration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.