Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So recently I have been on a kick of red raven games, I have and love above and below, near and far I'm on the kickstarter. I have just received city of iron second edition, and islebound. My question is, are the other games in his line ( 8 minute empire legends, the ancient world, and artifacts ) different enough to own them all? I love the art in all those games, was just wondering who thinks there all different enough to own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meega, nala kwishta!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, personally, I have every one of his games I've been able to get my hands on. I love the art and gameplay of everything I've tried. Having said that, not everyone I've played with has enjoyed all of them as much as I have.

As far as different enough I would say the only place you get a lot of overlap is the Eight Minute stuff. Eight-Minute Empire and Eight-Minute Empire: Legends are pretty similar with the former feeling like a more basic version of the latter. I prefer the first game, but some prefer the second... so I would strongly suggest trying before buying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.