Hide
4 Posts

Ghostbusters: The Board Game II» Forums » General

Subject: Family Friendly Zombicide BP Replacement? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris nelson
msg tools
Do you guys think that this would be a good family friendly replacement for Zombicide Black Plague?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I can't be more specific, but I picked this up because basically people were saying that.

The one minor concern that I never figured out is that Zombicide has missions - many of them. I am not sure what the support will be with GhostBusters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisn96 wrote:
Do you guys think that this would be a good family friendly replacement for Zombicide Black Plague?

Thanks
For us yes it was. Lighter, funnier !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean

Washington
msg tools
Yes, it should work for a family friendly BP replacement. The Ghostbusters games have scenarios which can either be played as one-offs or part of a specific campaign with 4 linked scenarios. In general GBs plays faster than BP, but I don't feel the components or game mechanics are as good. These may be improved in the Ghostbusters sequel, however. Difficulty is probably pretty comparable. I've actually found several of the GB scenarios to be quite challenging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.