Subject: Fall of the Dark Star and The Mountains Rise Released this Week. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG site says that next expansions are being released this week:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/1/availabl...

Pretty nice pace for these releases. I am looking forward to box set in Q1 of 2017. Maybe another two of these in Q4 of this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up, seems like amazon isn't stocking runebound expansions... which I found odd and difficult to obtain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't even bought the first couple of expansions yet because they keep going out of stock!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my shipping notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tikatoy wrote:
I haven't even bought the first couple of expansions yet because they keep going out of stock!

I am having the same problem. Let me know if you find it in stock somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They're all in stock and can be ordered direct from FFG.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/runebound/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new expansions are available from CSI, at least currently. There are less then 10 last I checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dockter
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold out already. It's nice to see the expansions selling well. Hopefully they keep making more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Todd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up all 4 expansions from eBay. Worth a look there if you haven't already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Daverman wrote:
They're all in stock and can be ordered direct from FFG.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/runebound/

Thanks that is what I will do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These 2 are back on stock at CSI. First two expansions still out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
POW
badge
BAM
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so confused about the rumors on here. There's a post speculating the game is dead because it's not selling well. Every time I check CSI for expansions it is out of stock!! As a fan and new to the runebound series I hope it continues and we see a big box expansion soon. It must be doing well right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no rumors, that's just a joke because people keep speculating whether FFG games are getting expansions or not (the infamous "this game is dead!!1!").

I think everybody agrees that it's pretty much for sure that there will be more expansions for Runebound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. Love this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
POW
badge
BAM
mbmbmbmbmb
wspier wrote:
There are no rumors, that's just a joke because people keep speculating whether FFG games are getting expansions or not (the infamous "this game is dead!!1!").

I think everybody agrees that it's pretty much for sure that there will be more expansions for Runebound.

Ahh thanks for the response. I want to see what a big box would look like. Here is the original source of my worry - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1637712/end-runebound

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
draight wrote:
wspier wrote:

Ahh thanks for the response. I want to see what a big box would look like. Here is the original source of my worry - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1637712/end-runebound

You saw the "/satire" tag at the end of the first post, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
POW
badge
BAM
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I certainly see it now.
bleached_lizard wrote:
draight wrote:
wspier wrote:

You saw the "/satire" tag at the end of the first post, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love an expansion with a board that you can warp through and change, like that old game Key to the Kingdom!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered the Mountains Rise from Miniature Market, ended up skipping on the Fall of the Dark Star, as it's more geared to PvP and I play solo only wasn't a great selling point for me... Plus the hero honestly didn't wow me enough to feel it was worth it just for that.

Looking forward to including some of the new tougher adventure cards in mountains rise though! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.