Arcadia Quest: Inferno» Forums » General

Subject: Changing shipping address rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Hue
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I pledged for the hell of a pledge version only and I'm thinking about selling it as I rarely play the base game (though I really like it).
Now I wonder if it would be possible to sell it before its being shipped and just change the shipping address to save the cost for double sipping. Does anybody know if this is possible and up to which time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't you ask Cmon? At this point they are the only ones who can tell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Tracy
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game has been delayed and the "confirm address" section is still open for address editing I don't see why not. It wouldn't hurt to email and ask if an address change is possible, but as far as I can tell you should still be able to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DrProfHazzmatt
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Riding the Kickstarter hype train since 2015.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just changed my address today due to a move so for the time being at least it's still open and possible to change your address. I'd imagine they'll probably have an update that says "Have your final address in by this date".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Hue
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yep, you can update your shipping address in their pledge manager up to a few weeks before things get shipped. They will tell everyone in advance of when the info is going to be locked as Matthew mentioned above. Keep an eye out for the "Must have your final address entered by XX date".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian baizan
msg tools
I'm having trouble to change the "state" box. I need to change it but can't. Any ideas? I've emailed them but thought that maybe you guys know how to change it.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kennedy
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly this delay is quite annoying.

I have a cross country move coming up in January and no one at CMON can tell me what I should do about shipping. They seem uncertain if it will ship prior to then and can't tell me when the last day to update the address is.

The level of support I received by emailing them was less than acceptable. More of a "Well you are the one that's moving, not us" response.

Yes, I will need to update my address if the product hit it's original, first delay, or second delay it wouldn't be an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Konkol
msg tools
I also can not change the State or Country. I recently moved and would like to be able to change the shipping address. Has anyone been able to change these recently? If so, can you explain how to? Or is it too late? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kennedy
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to email the support address and have them unlock your pledge you can then update you address until the labels are printed. Then you are shit out of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.