New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
http://pandasaurusgames.com/pre-order/

Pretty short one this week, as I'm busy with other projects.

As a note, we are looking at solutions for international backers for the pre-order bonuses still as we know shipping is very pricey. We haven't 100% decided what that will be, but we'll have news on that next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for working on a solution for international customers, it's appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Yes the game looks awesome but 134 usd for shipping for a 80 usd game is too much for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
mordai wrote:
Yes the game looks awesome but 134 usd for shipping for a 80 usd game is too much for me...

As I said, we'll have a solution for international fans. That's the actual cost to ship the game, but we certainly don't expect anyone to pay that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
In this city there are those who'd live alone. Twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes. And hiding there among the wreckage left behind. They see things that aren't there when they close their eyes
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasteland Thursday - the one about extremely important and exclusive pre-order bonuses that will not be available for the rest of the world because shipping prices are unrealistic and just confirm that if ever the games gets to retail in Europe it will not be worth buying for the lack of said bonuses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
jffalaschi wrote:
Wasteland Thursday - the one about extremely important and exclusive pre-order bonuses that will not be available for the rest of the world because shipping prices are unrealistic and just confirm that if ever the games gets to retail in Europe it will not be worth buying for the lack of said bonuses.

I don't think anyone has said that.

In fact, we've said the exact opposite.

stooge wrote:

As a note, we are looking at solutions for international backers for the pre-order bonuses still as we know shipping is very pricey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
In this city there are those who'd live alone. Twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes. And hiding there among the wreckage left behind. They see things that aren't there when they close their eyes
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that is the truth today. Let's hope it becomes something different in the next update. In any case, the idea to bring key aspects of the game through pre-order exclusive bonuses is still, from my perspective, very low and disregards those who can only buy through retail.

Looking forward to a better Wasteland Thursday. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested in the game. The full game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Rhinehart
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
Semi-English Nonsense
mbmbmbmbmb
jffalaschi wrote:

Serious lack of reading comprehension going on here. Also hyperbole.

Thanks for the update! I only just recently discovered WEDS and preordered last week. I love the in-depth devblog type posts, really cool feature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
jffalaschi wrote:

I don't think anyone has said that.

In fact, we've said the exact opposite.

stooge wrote:

As a note, we are looking at solutions for international backers for the pre-order bonuses still as we know shipping is very pricey.

Holy crap they responded to you! They never respond to my myriad of posts or questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the one where we post rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:

There was a how to play video from a week or two ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
DegenerateElite wrote:

There was a how to play video from a week or two ago.

Not the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steel Whisper
Netherlands
Weesp
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to pre-order but the quoted shipping was $125,-

I lolled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stroud
United States
Upland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the retail insert/tray be the same as the one in the preorder copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintious .
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jffalaschi wrote:

Your apoplectic rage aside, it looks like the only in-game pre-order bonuses are....11 cards. Which "add thematic flavour" to the game.

"Extremely important"? I think we have different definitions as to what that means.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.