8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: Printing custom cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pathological Sloth
msg tools
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a custom deck of cards printed in the UK? I have tried to make a novelty deck of adventure time card wars cards for my girlfriend's birthday this month. I have completed my artwork but now I am struggling to find somewhere that will print a one off custom deck of cards. Would really appreciate any suggestions as her birthday is the 21st of this month so I haven't got much time!

Here are the cards if anyone is interested in seeing them:
http://imgur.com/a/XTVwE

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Ginley
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.ivorygraphics.co.uk/ will do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it have to be in the UK? I've had good results with Printerstudio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pathological Sloth
msg tools
Printer studio looks great thanks. I have just used their online designer and paid $50 to get it shipped in time for her birthday. Thanks!

I couldn't work out ivory studios and I had emailed them but have yet to hear back from them. As time is of the essence I thought it is best to just get this ordered!

thanks both of you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Geppowsky
msg tools
Sorry to intrude, I am just looking for a way to print some cards myself....having stumbled in both printerstudio.com and its german counterpart printerstudio.de, I was actually wondering this: since I am in the EU, from where does printerstudio.com actually ships to its customers? This is basically to avoid custom fees, since I'm planning to print 230 cards or so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gepp0 wrote:
since I am in the EU, from where does printerstudio.com actually ships to its customers? This is basically to avoid custom fees, since I'm planning to print 230 cards or so...

Personally, I've ordered from PS a few times and the package has always been sent to me (in the UK) from Germany, avoiding all extra import-duty/VAT fees.

That said, I've not ordered anything from PS in a bit over a year and a half, so it's possible that this has changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bichatse wrote:
Personally, I've ordered from PS a few times and the package has always been sent to me (in the UK) from Germany, avoiding all extra import-duty/VAT fees.

That said, I've not ordered anything from PS in a bit over a year and a half, so it's possible that this has changed.

Ditto, except I'm in Denmark. I guess they distribute the orders according to geography.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Geppowsky
msg tools
Well, in the end I registered on PS.de and placed an order through the german branch, just in case...it took a little longer, due to "language differences"whistle, but the process was nonetheless pretty straightforward...hoping to receive my parcel in two-three weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.