Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Will we ever be able to buy the Promo Pack again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Instead of having to order all of the promos separately as they come out?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not all together. But they should all be on the BGG store at some point, so you could wait and order them all together. We're trying to work out something similar with Meeplesource.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
No, not all together. But they should all be on the BGG store at some point, so you could wait and order them all together. We're trying to work out something similar with Meeplesource.


Thanks for the reply Jamey! I've ordered the coins and extended board thanks to your recent newsletter email. Now I just need to find a copy of the game
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Cottingham
Germany
Langenhagen
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
I've ordered the coins and extended board thanks to your recent newsletter email.


cry I wanted to too, but then shipping to Germany is $40 surprise cry

Anyone from the US want to bring my order with them to Essen? whistle I'll buy you a beer or two!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nomadic0ne wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
I've ordered the coins and extended board thanks to your recent newsletter email.


cry I wanted to too, but then shipping to Germany is $40 surprise cry

Anyone from the US want to bring my order with them to Essen? whistle I'll buy you a beer or two!


+1

and it will be craftbeer too ...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.