Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Set sail and be ready to explore uncharted territory! Try to keep your loot and collect Rhum, Silk, Corn Bags, Jewels or Weapons long enough before they lose their value. Start expeditions and try your luck at the market or protect your goods in the harbor before a storm.

Hi everyone!

As every month, I'm working on new small games and trying to improve my skills for game design. After some interesting Tweets and comments on Instagram I've tried to combine hand management and worker placement. Because I like pirate games a lot I decided to implement those mechanics in that theme.

You can download the rules of play and the files on my website:

www.portillo-entertainment.com/games#freeDownload

Also, I would appreciate if some of you subscribe to the newsletter. I'm sending updates or a new small game every month to all subscribers.

Thanks for your interest and don't hesitate to post feedbacks, comments or anything that comes through your mind and which is worth to share :-)

Take care everybody!
Sebastian meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Re: Hand management meets Worker placement
Here's a short description of the game:

Loot & Sails is a an entertaining and clever card game with a new approach for a theme and setting that has been used in many games before but giving it a fresh and challenging twist for 2 to 4 players. Playable in 20 to 30 minutes.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.