Hide
2 Posts

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak» Forums » General

Subject: Is Timber Peaks harder? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brook Kuhn
msg tools
I have the Timber Peaks game, but both times my friends and I have played it, the zombie player has just absolutely stomped the heroes, largely due to the zombie cards they had. I'm wondering if Timber Peaks is harder for the heroes, or if we just had really bad luck both times. Have other people had similar experiences?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Reynolds
United Kingdom
Brackley
Northants
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our club have played TP ten times and the win ratio across a range of scenarios has been 7 to the Zeds and 3 to the heroes. Now, in none of these games did we feel the game was unbalanced, with the result always going down to the last or penultimate turn and at that point it could have gone either way.

That said, the veteran players who played in yesterdays game did say that TP is tougher for the heroes than the Original LNOE, and a large pool of zombies at the start of the game can really cause the heroes problems.

But we love the game, and play it more for the story it tells than to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.