6 Posts

Potion Explosion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Filter of lavamancing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominic Ricard
Canada
flag msg tools
When putting back the marbles in the dispenser (up to 5), are you supposed to choose in which hole you put the marble or are you supposed to throw them so they fall randomly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Chaffer
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you need to put marbles back, you follow the rules given on page 9. So, do it randomly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBob wrote:
Whenever you need to put marbles back, you follow the rules given on page 9. So, do it randomly.

Absolutely correct.
Thanks for replying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Chan
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't want to start a new thread since this is also re: lavamancing.

If you choose a track with only four of the chosen color showing, say red, and another red one is populated, can you remove the fifth red one too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules handy but I remember in the Watch It Played tutorial Rodney said you wouldn't. You only take out the ones you could see when you drank the potion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
toliveischrist77 wrote:
I don't have the rules handy but I remember in the Watch It Played tutorial Rodney said you wouldn't. You only take out the ones you could see when you drank the potion.
Actually, this is wrong. You can take out marbles that fall down while you are still applying the effect of the Lavamancing potion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.