Subject: Print & Play Version Of The Emperor's Gifts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
This is mostly a question for the publisher or designer but anyone can answer...will there be a print and play preview of this expansion? We're eagerly awaiting January 2017 for the published version but are impatient enough that we'd love to try the expansion sooner if possible.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Hoyt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll post the rulebook when the release date is closer. We're not running a Kickstarter campaign for this, so we're not currently planning to publicly release the PnP files. But I'll take a look and see what we can do. We'll share any news about this on our email newsletter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Awesome - thanks! I'll sign up for that newsletter now. We're huge fans of the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One question: Do you also receive emperor's currency when you first build a pavilion on a tile with one or more matches, or only on subsequent matches to the pavilion tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Hoyt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you receive a gift when you first build a pavilion on a tile. Here's an example from the rulebook, which we should be able to post soon:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hykes
United States
Grove City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
randyhoyt wrote:
We'll post the rulebook when the release date is closer. We're not running a Kickstarter campaign for this, so we're not currently planning to publicly release the PnP files. But I'll take a look and see what we can do. We'll share any news about this on our email newsletter.

How does one get onto the newsletter? I don't want to miss out on this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Hoyt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a newsletter signup form on our website for announcements like this: http://foxtrotgames.com/newsletter/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.