Subject: The seating order cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus Kristiansen
Denmark
Kongens Lyngby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have anybody successfully used the variant where you draw just one card? We have tried it twice. The first time we drew alphabetically by title of he last film you saw. Two of us did not remember which was the last film we saw. What counts as a film? So we dealt one card each and used the numbers for the rest of that evening. At the second attempt, we were more persistent. First we got by distance to your birth city. We did not even bother to ask where people were born. We just assumed it would be a tie for the twins. Then we drew by shoe size. Since they are identical twins, we once again just assumed that there would be a tie. So we drew one more. Alphabetically by city of birth. Then we drew numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Don't play with forgetful people and twins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Kristiansen
Denmark
Kongens Lyngby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Won't work. I was one of the two who forgot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still think it would be a neat idea to include the city tokens in this.
I kind of forgot about it, but I was planning to make a list of different criteria for the building and/or cities they represent, e.g. the year the monuments were build in, the number of inhabitants of the city the monument is in, size of the country it is in, height of the monuments etc.
Then you write the order up on a few cards and after each player has picked a token for themselves you draw one and sit in the order that your tokens show up on that card. No ties (if you pick categories that don't have ties) and also maybe a little educational.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.