Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not an SNL sketch. This is a thing that happened in reality. Trump made Giuliani and Sessions wear "Make Mexico Great Again Also" hats last night.

And dear God, there are still 67 days left!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/01/politics/new-trump-hat-trnd/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: Make Mexico Great "Grate" Again Also *tittysprinkles*
They 'misspelt' "grate" of cheeses as in 'Nachos' preparation. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
This is not an SNL sketch. This is a thing that happened in reality. Trump made Giuliani and Sessions wear "Make Mexico Great Again Also" hats last night.

And dear God, there are still 67 days left!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/01/politics/new-trump-hat-trnd/
LOL talk about pandering to ethnic minorities "look art me I love you Mexicans, I even wear a hat".

Assuming of course this is real, I have my doubts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:

Of course! Trump thinks Mexico should return to its days of glory under Santa Ana!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bob_santafe wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Of course! Trump thinks Mexico should return to its days of glory under Santa Ana!

I agree, they should have remove "again" from the hat. I wonder if Mexico could ever evolve into a 2nd world nation like our neighbors to the north.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a grammar Nazi but shouldn't it have been: "Make Mexico Great Again Too". I could easily be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pax Porfiriana is such a great game.

Quote:
Pax Porfiriana – Latin for "The Porfirian Peace" – refers to the 33-year reign of dictator Porfirio Díaz, who ruled Mexico with an iron hand until toppled by the 1910 Revolution.

As a rich businessman (Hacendado) in the turbulent pre-revolutionary borderlands of the U.S. and Mexico, players compete to build business empires of ranches, mines, rails, troops, and banks while subverting opponents with bandidos, Indians, and lawsuits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.