Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obligatory release date question thread.

I've heard Q4 2016, I presume this means they will push to have this available for the Christmas season. Anybody have a more specific target date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG sent an email that it will be releasing in November, along with some other products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UGH I currently have this and Inis at the top of my "compelling a preorder" list. I need a review/preview from Shut Up & Sit Down. WHERE'S QUINS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epilepticemu wrote:
UGH I currently have this and Inis at the top of my "compelling a preorder" list. I need a review/preview from Shut Up & Sit Down. WHERE'S QUINS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Think he was busy getting married
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
FFG sent an email that it will be releasing in November, along with some other products.

Ah, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Frikium
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local games store seemed to think that they'd have the game in October. I hope he's right, but November is probably more realistic. Star Wars: Destiny (also by FFG) is supposed to be released at around the same time, and it seems to be on a similar schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not Essen cry

reddish22 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tagliaferri
Switzerland
Zeiningen
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MY FLGS quoted me mid to end of November today ( in Switzerland).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mosher
msg tools
mb
Cardhaus has it listed on Nov. 30th along with DOOM, Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne, A Game of Thrones: Hand of the King

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tagliaferri
Switzerland
Zeiningen
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS now said the release date is 8.12.2016 for europe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Major
Hungary
Pécs
Baranya
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can't wait.. Refreshing BGG page and the local retail shop's pages every day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously. I bought this along with Inis and 7 Wonders Duel as much needed retail therapy after election day. And now it's holding up the other 2! Any day now hopefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oמ FFG website, the game's status was just changed today to "Shipping now". That usually means it's about a week until it's in stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raviv wrote:
Oמ FFG website, the game's status was just changed today to "Shipping now". That usually means it's about a week until it's in stores.

Oooooh good catch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 weeks later and it's still shipping!? That's twice the usual time

EDIT: WHOOPS! Just saw a sidebar ad stating "Available Dec 1!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has come up in FFGs "New Releases This Week" article and seem to be in stock at CSI.
I'll try my FLGS today or tomorrow although they usually get new releases on Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I knew next to nothing about this game other than it took place in the Android universe. However my FLGS got it in for me and I picked it up yesterday. Read through the rules and I'm foaming at the mouth to play it! Sounds awesome and after reading a few opinions on it from others here and online, I can't wait to play it!!

That being said....I don't know if I have enough players at my FLGS to convince to actually try it and sit to play a game for close to 3 hours (box says 240 minutes..)

Seriously getting tired of playing Hanabi, Team Ticket to Ride, and Scythe (not that those are bad games....but sweet mercy I need a break from them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
It's out! I picked it up yesterday at a local store. And if Canada has it. Americans have to have it by now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vanruyn wrote:
I knew next to nothing about this game other than it took place in the Android universe. However my FLGS got it in for me and I picked it up yesterday. Read through the rules and I'm foaming at the mouth to play it! Sounds awesome and after reading a few opinions on it from others here and online, I can't wait to play it!!

That being said....I don't know if I have enough players at my FLGS to convince to actually try it and sit to play a game for close to 3 hours (box says 240 minutes..)

Seriously getting tired of playing Hanabi, Team Ticket to Ride, and Scythe (not that those are bad games....but sweet mercy I need a break from them).

WAT. I've had it preordered from CSI and I won't get it til Tuesday! No fair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
epilepticemu wrote:
vanruyn wrote:

Well, he did preorder it for me like....2 or 3 months ago and it just came in. I have a habit of just skimming through some game magazines and I saw it, was like "Hmm...wonder what that is, sure, I'll buy it. Can you preorder this for me?" and he said "yup" and I bought it yesterday.

I see a lot of awesome with this game after having it set up on my coffee table (not to actually play) and playing through a few rounds just flipping cards and seeing what happens and what to look for. I have got to find a way to get this to the table ASAP to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vanruyn wrote:
epilepticemu wrote:
vanruyn wrote:

Well, he did preorder it for me like....2 or 3 months ago and it just came in. I have a habit of just skimming through some game magazines and I saw it, was like "Hmm...wonder what that is, sure, I'll buy it. Can you preorder this for me?" and he said "yup" and I bought it yesterday.

I see a lot of awesome with this game after having it set up on my coffee table (not to actually play) and playing through a few rounds just flipping cards and seeing what happens and what to look for. I have got to find a way to get this to the table ASAP to play!

I know, I know. I'm not legitimately complaining. Just sad that I've been super hyped about this for months and yet SCUM OF THE EARTH LIKE YOU get it first...

But I'm not bitter.

(If that's not obvious, yes I'm joking.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.