Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey Guys,

I'm going to be playing for the first time this weekend and I just wanted to make sure I was interpreting the above correctly.

So, as the ghost, during the vision phase, I give each psychic their vision cards (drawing back up to seven each time), but I can also discard all my cards during this turn (handing out the visions), place my raven on the screen, and then remove it before the spectral manifestation part, where I verify who is correct or not. In other words, redrawing once per turn is only during the handing out the visions part, correct?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Digory wrote:
So, as the ghost, during the vision phase, I give each psychic their vision cards (drawing back up to seven each time), but I can also discard all my cards during this turn (handing out the visions), place my raven on the screen, and then remove it before the spectral manifestation part, where I verify who is correct or not.
Yes. Once per round, while you are handing out vision cards to the psychics, you can use your raven to discard 1 or more of the cards in your hand and draw replacements. This is above and beyond the fact that you draw back up to 7 cards after giving each psychic 1 or more vision cards.

Digory wrote:
In other words, redrawing once per turn is only during the handing out the visions part, correct?
I'm curious as to what other part of the round you would use this ability. Could you please clarify?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
[/q]I'm curious as to what other part of the round you would use this ability. Could you please clarify?[/q]

Thanks, I figured this was the case and felt stupid for asking. Just wanted to make extra sure the "once per turn" didn't mean "once per psychic."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Digory wrote:
Thanks, I figured this was the case and felt stupid for asking. Just wanted to make extra sure the "once per turn" didn't mean "once per psychic."
Got it! Yes, once per round, or "game hour," or however you want to refer to it.

Have fun this weekend, and good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
Digory wrote:
Got it! Yes, once per round, or "game hour," or however you want to refer to it.

Plus the final
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dos Santos
United States
Hallandale
Florida
flag msg tools
ryudoowaru wrote:
Digory wrote:

So we played our first session with me as the ghost and it was a huge hit! It really came down to the wire with the last of the psychics guessing the last of their three cards at the end of the 7th hour.

And then, three psychics only had enough clairvoyancy points to see just 1 card. The 4th psychic could see two. And it turns out that the three that only saw one card all voted for the correct group and we won! I was also able to play the ghost without uttering a word during the game. Can't wait to play again and try out being a psychic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.