Hide
3 Posts

Mage Wars Arena» Forums » General

Subject: MW Academy Priestess/Warlock Promo Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adramelech Lord of Fire
msg tools
A few weeks ago I posted asking when the Academy Warlock was being shipped because it was past the street date and the reply I got was this:

LoreChase wrote:
We had a hold-up with the promo cards for the Academy pre-orders. Alfiya will be getting packages around as soon as possible to ship out!

However, when I got my Academy Warlock sets (I got two), I didn't notice any promo cards inside. Same with my Academy Priestess expansion. So I GeekMailed LoreChase (Tony) twice asking about it and have yet to get a response.

I'm sure he's an extremely busy guy and all so I'm not upset about not getting a swift reply, but I wanted to ask the rest of the people who read this if any of you got promos with either Academy expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony here, apologies for not returning the GeekMails! The notifications go to my personal email, which I honestly don't check as often as my Arcane Wonders one.

This week we had a restock of Onitama, and both Royals and Speechless arrived via ship. It's been a bit of a mad house getting everything ready for the dual product launch to retail occurring on 9/28. Along with all that, the Alliance Open House trade show next week. To say the least, things have been a bit nuts.

There was a miscommunication somewhere along the line, and I apologize for that. The Academy Priestess & Warlock expansions did not come with promo cards. Our Arcane Wonders website preorders got free shipping instead of a promotional item this time (this was well-received based on sales numbers, so we'll probably be continuing that for Academy pre-releases).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adramelech Lord of Fire
msg tools
No problem Tony! I was just curious. Sorry if I sounded offended, I really wasn't. I figured you were super busy, being a small company. Hope the trade show goes well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.