Hide
3 Posts

Mage Wars Arena» Forums » General

Subject: MW Academy Priestess/Warlock Promo Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adramelech Lord of Fire
msg tools
A few weeks ago I posted asking when the Academy Warlock was being shipped because it was past the street date and the reply I got was this:

LoreChase wrote:
We had a hold-up with the promo cards for the Academy pre-orders. Alfiya will be getting packages around as soon as possible to ship out!

However, when I got my Academy Warlock sets (I got two), I didn't notice any promo cards inside. Same with my Academy Priestess expansion. So I GeekMailed LoreChase (Tony) twice asking about it and have yet to get a response.

I'm sure he's an extremely busy guy and all so I'm not upset about not getting a swift reply, but I wanted to ask the rest of the people who read this if any of you got promos with either Academy expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony here, apologies for not returning the GeekMails! The notifications go to my personal email, which I honestly don't check as often as my Arcane Wonders one.

This week we had a restock of Onitama, and both Royals and Speechless arrived via ship. It's been a bit of a mad house getting everything ready for the dual product launch to retail occurring on 9/28. Along with all that, the Alliance Open House trade show next week. To say the least, things have been a bit nuts.

There was a miscommunication somewhere along the line, and I apologize for that. The Academy Priestess & Warlock expansions did not come with promo cards. Our Arcane Wonders website preorders got free shipping instead of a promotional item this time (this was well-received based on sales numbers, so we'll probably be continuing that for Academy pre-releases).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adramelech Lord of Fire
msg tools
No problem Tony! I was just curious. Sorry if I sounded offended, I really wasn't. I figured you were super busy, being a small company. Hope the trade show goes well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.