Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Just
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my 4 copies of the games yesterday and I see there is mention of a mini-expansion for one of the replacement cards. Is this mini-expansion already in the box and i just missed it, or is it unreleased?
Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hockeyking9 wrote:
I received my 4 copies of the games yesterday and I see there is mention of a mini-expansion for one of the replacement cards. Is this mini-expansion already in the box and i just missed it, or is it unreleased?
Regards

The mini-expansion was sold separately for $5. I still have some copies remaining of that mini-expansion. Please message me on BGG if you would like to purchase those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Port Macquarie
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
hockeyking9 wrote:
Regards

The mini-expansion was sold separately for $5. I still have some copies remaining of that mini-expansion. Please message me on BGG if you would like to purchase those.

Is the mini expansion the extra card set with some different strategies and events?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
Is the mini expansion the extra card set with some different strategies and events?

Yes, that is correct. Here is the update from Kickstarter that goes into more detail.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/knightworks/hands-in-th...

Note: The correct card count for the mini-expansion is 15 Alternate Strategy cards, 5 Alternate Random Events, and 8 Deus Ex Machina cards for a total of 28 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.