Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Dumas
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered an extra set today with the intention of getting them painted but have no idea who/how. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Theriault
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb

This fellow painted my copy of Mice and Mystics and he did a great job. I would just geekmail him and ask for a quote! He has lots of samples of his work in his gallery on his BGG page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also ordered an extra set today with the intention of painting them and then trading/selling them.

I started painting my current set of Scythe miniatures so feel free to send me a Geekmail for pics of what I have so far, in addition to other things I've already painted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tulkas wrote:
I ordered an extra set today with the intension of getting them painted but have no idea who/how. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Check your FLGS. A couple of mine advertise local painters who do commission work and I think that's fairly common. A word of warning, commissioning painters is extremely expensive as it's a significant investment of time and resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's bggers who do painting commissions. You can also ask around at the minis painting guild.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Roberts
United States
Barstow
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
painted my Flash Point minis and would be my choice for Scythe as well. I'm not convinced I want them painted yet, but if I decide to have it done, I'll certainly be contacting him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Tulkas wrote:
I ordered an extra set today with the intension of getting them painted but have no idea who/how. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Check your FLGS. A couple of mine advertise local painters who do commission work and I think that's fairly common. A word of warning, commissioning painters is extremely expensive as it's a significant investment of time and resources.

Yeah. You can walk into your local Games Workshop or other miniature shop and the girl/guy behind the counter most probably knows someone who wants to take the job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Dumas
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay Adan
United States
Erving
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

'Won' the selection process and this was the result: Jay Adan Finished Painting My Miniatures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Tulkas wrote:

This. Or if you have a store with a lot of people playing 40k ask if they know any people doing commissions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.