Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple question... will this be a single print run and we have to get it now or possibly not be able to get the deluxe set later on or will this continue to be available and stay in print?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that what is currently being sold on the website is the excess from the KS print run. After they are gone, supposedly there will be no more ever. That might change, though?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hauge
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that's going to be it, but the Blue, Black, Purple, White factions will be coming in expansion boxes in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
To my understanding, this print run of the Deluxe Set is it, so if you want, say, the other four colors' binders and the rollable mats and a box the size of god, now is by far the best time to get on it. Apparently they're even having a BGG Hotness Hype sale at the moment on their store, too.

That said, if you wait, you'll still be able to get your hands on at least the cards for both of the expansions by the end of the year, so if you don't mind unloading and reloading the red and green binders (or are okay with picking up some card pages of your own) then you'll get most of the same content minus the "map" cards and fancy mats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when Codex will begin to be mailed out to customers? I'm someone who didn't pledge during the Kickstarter, but bought a Deluxe set afterward.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
My guess is probably after they ship out the Kickstarter orders. It seems like they're shipping the Starter and Core sets first before the Deluxe sets, so it might be another week or two before they mail yours out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

It took awhile for me to warm up to the game, but after reading a lot and watching videos of it, it may become my favorite ccg/lcg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wister wrote:
Thank you.

It took awhile for me to warm up to the game, but after reading a lot and watching videos of it, it may become my favorite ccg/lcg.

Yeah, after watching The Dice Tower's review of it I am so sold on this game that I know it just kicked all my other lcg's to the curb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And remember this is no LCG yay no new pack stress. All you need is right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wawrzonek
United States
Amsterdam
New York
flag msg tools
Do you want board games?...because that's how you get board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I saw this. I was gonna wait a while, but managed to grab a preorder of the Deluxe set. Looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.