Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Turner
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmb
Am I right in saying there's no limit to how many ships a side can have within a sea space (keeping in mind each nation may only deploy one ship each)?

I ask as we recently played the Alternative Histories Expansion and noted it's quite easy for the UK, USA and France to all have a ship within the North Sea.

I'm yet to play with the Air Marshall expansion but whilst asking can i confirm if there is a limit to the number of planes per location (assuming the above rules are the same)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squeek wrote:
Am I right in saying there's no limit to how many ships a side can have within a sea space (keeping in mind each nation may only deploy one ship each)?

Yes.

Quote:
can i confirm if there is a limit to the number of planes per location (assuming the above rules are the same)?

No limit. Each unit in a space may also have an Air Force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Whitfield
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It may seem highly unlikely in actual play but it would be possible to have a UK unit, French unit, US unit, and with a little work a Soviet unit in England scoring 4 points a turn for the allies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.