United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CONCEALED -3
badge
It's not easy being green.
mbmbmbmbmb
It does not have an AI. This game is not very solo friendly, I'd say. If you've been successful with other block games solo, then maybe you could do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
My solo system:

1. All blocks and counters always facing you other than Strongpoints at the start - you place 11 of these along the front line including their 3 Ghosts.

2. Mix these strongpoints up and place them randomly unrevealed in every hex bordering the Purple Line per instructions.

3. Play.

4. Where the “non-player” side has two or more good options for a play - i.e. Asset assignment, replacement allocation, reinforcement, use of the HQ chit - roll random dice.

5. In my next play I’ll add a random die roll for existing non-player combats - whether to attack, leave the hex, or retreat (with a big dose of logic applied).

Working well for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.