Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Philip
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Hey BGG,

Im looking for an artist for a game being put together. The theme is 1970's South Bronx street gangs and the main board is top down. There are a lot of additional pieces that will be involved in the project such as screens, cards, box art (inside and out) and other miscellaneous components. A background in perspective and minimalist colour schemes would be an asset as the game look is to depict the social and economic hardships that have befallen the area. The majority of the colour will be in gang patches, tags and blood.

The timetable for this game is still undefined but it has been decided to move ahead with the project. Comment or message me if you are interested and please include something from your portfolio that is similar to this project.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for your interest in the project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Sirenko
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Hi there

I think it would be a fun one to work on

Im attaching a few images i made for my friend's board game of what i think would be in that realm of style and subject

Thanks
Dimitri

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.