Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Majdi Al-Jazrawe
Canada
Vaughan
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently placed an order at a local store for a counters tray. when I went to pick it up I found that the lid doesn't fit the tray because it was slightly shorter. The worker at the store checked other trays and realised they all had the same problem. At the end I decided to wait for the new batch of trays.

I was wondering if anyone has encountered such issue recently? whether it's a common occurrence or a one-off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I've never encountered that, so my limited experience suggests that it's a one-off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't had this problem, but one recently purchased tray has a lid that is too loose.. almost like the lid is too big (length wise). It's functional; I just have to be careful so I don't have a tray's worth of counters on the floor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Majdi Al-Jazrawe
Canada
Vaughan
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seem like I had the opposite issue.

I have bought a tray last year that was fine that's why I'm now confident it's a problem with this batch that the store had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.