Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Berry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw other posts talking about how you can basically Stasis any external threat. What about Barrier?

If yes, what about when Barrier has been killed and out of play, but waiting to come back in? Can you Stasis it to prevent it from returning or is it considered out of play?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no since it isn't in play. You cant put a stasis on something that isn't there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Berry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wannaoreo wrote:
I would say no since it isn't in play. You cant put a stasis on something that isn't there.

My guess as well. But, going thematically, how does it re-appear? So, it's clearly not destroyed. I'm thinking it's more like a powered shield and you've initially disabled the power. Then suddenly (when rolling a 5), the power is reconnected. So it's like sitting over in the corner waiting to be plugged in. So my stasis simply covers the power connection?
I don't know. It shouldn't be relevant anyway, because by the time you're there, you've won. I guess unless you're doing the variant of blow up core before guns wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mecheng_analyst wrote:
wannaoreo wrote:

My guess as well. But, going thematically, how does it re-appear? So, it's clearly not destroyed. I'm thinking it's more like a powered shield and you've initially disabled the power. Then suddenly (when rolling a 5), the power is reconnected. So it's like sitting over in the corner waiting to be plugged in. So my stasis simply covers the power connection?
I don't know. It shouldn't be relevant anyway, because by the time you're there, you've won. I guess unless you're doing the variant of blow up core before guns wins.

That is a very good point, it wouldn't just appear out of thin air, unless this is in the Ender universe, if i recall correctly that can happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.