Popular Tags: [View All]
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming this is a no...but my niece and I were playing, she was the Mercator ex Tabriz and picked up a good that completed a contract after her dice were exhausted and she had no more turns during the game.

By my understanding of the rules she would not be able to complete the contract.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you can, BUT it would only be bonus actions on your turn the same turn you run out of your dice. After you've used your last die/dice and end your turn, you're out for the round and can't complete contracts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
I believe you can, BUT it would only be bonus actions on your turn the same turn you run out of your dice. After you've used your last die/dice and end your turn, you're out for the round and can't complete contracts.

Correct, in this instance she got a good when someone else placed on the market, which gave her the final good to complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
GuidoVanHorn wrote:
Correct, in this instance she got a good when someone else placed on the market, which gave her the final good to complete.

Exactly, so that's a no-go on her completing the contract.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Completing a contract is a bonus action, but you can only do them when its your turn. So if you acquire goods as a result of your characters special power on someone else's turn, you cant actually turn in the contract til turn order gets back around to you.

If that was her final turn before end of game, then it would not be able to be turned in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chandy Mathai
United States
New York
flag msg tools
On Yucata, you cannot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.