Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment we are working on the final draft of the game and we will have it ready and uploaded here within the next couple weeks.
Thank you for your interest meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
At the moment we are working on the final draft of the game and we will have it ready and uploaded here within the next couple weeks.

Any news about rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nylo wrote:
fokos wrote:

Any news about rules?

We plan on uploading them on Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel P.

Berlin
msg tools
fokos wrote:
Nylo wrote:
fokos wrote:

Any news about rules?

We plan on uploading them on Tuesday.

*chants* Rules! Rules! RULES!

All jokes aside: I'm looking forward to know more about this game; I might add this to my Dixit & Mysterium collection. Who knows, maybe one could even mix-match cards; we did this once for Mysterium, with Dixit cards. Things got a looooot more difficult for the poor ghost.

Anyway, back to WHEN I DREAM! *clears throat and continues to chant* Rules! Rules! Rules! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Darsaklis
Greece
Peristeri, Athens
-
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thedarktower wrote:

*chants* Rules! Rules! RULES!

All jokes aside: I'm looking forward to know more about this game; I might add this to my Dixit & Mysterium collection. Who knows, maybe one could even mix-match cards; we did this once for Mysterium, with Dixit cards. Things got a looooot more difficult for the poor ghost.

Anyway, back to WHEN I DREAM! *clears throat and continues to chant* Rules! Rules! Rules! laugh

Hey thanks for the shake up!

The last days we were working to finalize the rulebook and now some final touches must be made. We will have it ready and upload it possibly within a day.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules have been uploaded and you can find them here.

Thank you for the interest and I hope you like them and more importanly, I hope there are easy to undersand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules, this is now a must buy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.