$35.00
Kyle West
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
As with lots of other backers, I feel left in the dust still awaiting the upgrade booster deck and the Suchomimus expansion deck. It would be amazing if one of my fellow geek-buddies would like to offer some scans of the cards, so that I may print them on my own to use within the game? That way, at least we can try to play a complete game, even though Herschel seems to have abandoned us!

I also wouldn't mind contributing to scans of some of the cards that others may have missed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look in the kickstarter comments, there are people offering the missing cards as digital copies there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schuber
United States
Big Bear City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can someone upload the dividers as well? I have missed a few of them from some of the expansions I bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neojames82 wrote:
Can someone upload the dividers as well? I have missed a few of them from some of the expansions I bought.

See my post above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the link for that? Kickstarter is a big place with lots of hiding places....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
What is the link for that? Kickstarter is a big place with lots of hiding places....

Here you go.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardgames/apex-tdbg-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.