Ike
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is possible, but one thing that just came to mind is whether or not there is an easy way to look up comments from users that have played two games you are interested in to see what they have said about both?

For example, there are always lots and lots of threads about X Game vs Y Game. I'd love if I could select said games and have a nice rundown of comments from users that have played both and see how they've been rated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
This isn't exactly what you're asking for (which is currently not possible, as far as I know), but if you build up your geekbuddy list you can click on the GeekBuddy Analysis on each game page and see all their comments in a tidy list You can then go to the other game's page and do the same to see their comments there.

You can add people who share your tastes or make insightful comments... I made a geeklist a few months back which might help: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/209248/personal-ads-geekb... meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.