7 Posts

Dark Souls: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramon Gröger
Germany
flag msg tools
So I've just paid 80£ for the late pledge.. It says I will get the full game and the stretch goals. But does it mean I will get it or do I still have to buy it on release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dredanox wrote:
So I've just paid 80£ for the late pledge.. It says I will get the full game and the stretch goals. But does it mean I will get it or do I still have to buy it on release?

You should be set up for the pledge manager goes live to get yourself a base pledge.

I'm curious, if it was the latter, what did you think you just paid for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Dredanox wrote:

You will receive the Base Game plus several expansions for free (Armours, Phantoms, Iron Keep...)

You will still have to buy the other expansions (Root Basin, mega bosses), either through the pledge manager, or at retail, or from their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Gröger
Germany
flag msg tools
Ahh okay thanks ^^ no I expected nothing I was just curious. I had in mind that i still have to buy the Main game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Will there be a pledge manager for those who backed through a store and got the retail copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
When I first learned of Kickstarter a couple of years ago I had the same question.. I thought I was paying to help a project come to life, I never assumed I would also get a copy of a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SlippyBG wrote:
When I first learned of Kickstarter a couple of years ago I had the same question.. I thought I was paying to help a project come to life, I never assumed I would also get a copy of a game.

Well on KS the pledge level you select should be clear about what you are going to receive. There's always the option of just donating money and not taking a reward.

broken clock wrote:
Will there be a pledge manager for those who backed through a store and got the retail copy?

There'll be one for the store, you'll have to organize with them if you want any add ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.