Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Halflings double move? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GJ Flikweert
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Quick question and this might not be the right spot for it, but in one of my games the Halflings upgraded their TP to SH, used their free spades, and then build a D on that hex. I thought building that D would be a second action, but are you actually allowed to do that as Halflings or is it a bug with the new map?

http://terra.snellman.net/game/FiveLakes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vika
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.terra-mystica-spiel.de/en/voelker.php?show=9

Stronghold
After building the Stronghold, immediately and only once get 3 Spades to apply on Terrain spaces following the general rules. You may build a Dwelling on exactly one of these spaces by paying its costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
For future reference... a question like this would go in the Rules subsection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... I don't think I realized that you could do this! Go to know.

Fun that even after playing this game on snellman for 2 years, you can still learn something new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GJ Flikweert
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Yeah, I've been playing for a little while now too and I finally realized it, although I might have actually done it once when playing with Halflings!

Good thing it was on the new map, so it doesn't count for my personally, but this doesn't help the Darklings' scores on the new map!

How do I close this thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
You can't "officially" just change the topic title and add closed to it like some of the others here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd estimate that amongst experienced players, less than a third of Halflings build their SH, and those who do likely do so late in the game and probably in a SA/SH>>5 round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.