Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Skjold Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
13 Minutes is now available as pdf's in the files section if you want to print and play before the game hits retail.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136616/13-minutes-pnp-car...
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136617/13-minutes-pnp-rul...

All you need to do is print 13 cards, two pages of rules and borrow 13 red and blue cubes from your copy of 13 Days;-)

Remember that the game will be demoed at Spiel in Essen this fall. Come by and say hi.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Fast
Sweden
Mönsterås
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat! I just got my copy of 13 Days the other day and am still learning it. The theme and gameplay is super cool! I will possibly try this later on (or maybe gift it to gamer friends).

A question: Would it be possible to release the playing cards in a 3 x 3 grid (I think 9 cards would fit on an A4?), so the cards only require two pages to print instead of 13, as it is right now with the PDF? That would be a tad more environmental friendly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevynje wrote:
A question: Would it be possible to release the playing cards in a 3 x 3 grid (I think 9 cards would fit on an A4?), so the cards only require two pages to print instead of 13, as it is right now with the PDF? That would be a tad more environmental friendly

Just choose "Multiple" when printing from Adobe, and choose how many pages you want to fit to a single sheet, and Adobe will scale accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.