Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as Kickstarter copies are arriving around the worl, does anybody have a guesstimate ETA on the second edition hitting online retail outlets, particularly in Europe?

Ta!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wellman
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed. I'm new to wargames. Just cut my teeth on CC:E, but the Band of Brothers has firmly caught my interest.

I'd like information on when all the different modules will be back in stores.

I'll agree with another comment I saw: the publishers need to strike while the iron is hot on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can, pre-order them from your favorite retailer - they're worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McDonald
United States
Louisville
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, just saw that all 3 games are now available from the Worthington store, including a package deal for all 3. I'm guessing they will hit retailers soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Murray
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had ordered my package of 3 games from their website, that had said 987 available, before I had seen this thread.

That was 2 weeks ago, and they still haven't shipped my games. I'm starting to get upset. I'll give it one more week, and if no games, then I'll demand a refund.

So far their CS is lacking...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.