Gary Stone
United Kingdom
Freethorpe
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems to dip to this price every 6 months or so, but quite good if you're interested

BGG Link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1589949811?tag=article-g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Good price, next cheapest I could find is £28.95

Trying a Flubit ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Stone
United Kingdom
Freethorpe
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Flubit came back with £18.65...

...for the French language version. How pointless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
gary10 wrote:
Flubit came back with £18.65...

...for the French language version. How pointless.

I got that too from Flubit...seller was Gameseek.
mine was £18.30. Rang them (Gameseek) and they said it was def the English version, and its dispatched now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I only got £19.35 soblue

The price was £22.34 + free postage

And it was also for the 'French' version - Gameseek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Got mine today...was the English version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele sommi
Italy
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
Not sure this is the right place to post this, but this is not a bargain for most europeans. I get many posts every day from uk users but the stronger currency and shipping charges often makes it only worth it for uk people. I would like to suggest the admin maybe considering creating a bargain Group for uk and one for rest of Europe. Then everyone can join whatever it sees interesting and valuable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United Kingdom
Neston
flag msg tools
mb
michelesommi wrote:
Hi guys,
Not sure this is the right place to post this, but this is not a bargain for most europeans. I get many posts every day from uk users but the stronger currency and shipping charges often makes it only worth it for uk people. I would like to suggest the admin maybe considering creating a bargain Group for uk and one for rest of Europe. Then everyone can join whatever it sees interesting and valuable.

Well why don't we have one for the Germans then? Shipping kills it for the UK.

It's the usual problem of a US based site lumping 'Europe' as a single entity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele sommi
Italy
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Sometimes I get to buy from amazon.de or thalia or Bol or some french sites. Shipping is decent and price is in euro. But I get 10 posts a day on great amazon.co.uk deals or flubit deals that are way out of reach for us Here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michelesommi wrote:
Hi,
Sometimes I get to buy from amazon.de or thalia or Bol or some french sites. Shipping is decent and price is in euro. But I get 10 posts a day on great amazon.co.uk deals or flubit deals that are way out of reach for us Here.

Well, Flubit is still UK based and not very useful for those on the continent.

And you can try Amazon IT whether they have the same deal with the same vendor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
michelesommi wrote:
Not sure this is the right place to post this, but this is not a bargain for most europeans.

Amazon hasn't been a place for me to order from the past many years now. Shipping is usually more than the product, even buying a tiny pack of cards for a card game. So yeah, we need people to understand the Europe isn't a country, and perhaps make every separate country-subforum also have a deals section

(The Norwegian section keeps its deals contained there, and sometimes somebody crossposts from the other deals if it's worth it.)

When Book Depository have LotR LCG in stock, which still happens at irregular intervals, the price is usually better for the rest of the world. Shipping from the UK to me is sometimes higher than from Miniature Market or Paizo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.