Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So a rules question:

If at the end of my turn I complete a guildhall, but don't turn it in (because I don't have an action to do so), is it subject to other players interfering with it (capturing it, etc.)?

We played that when a guildhall was completed, you flipped it over and it couldn't be messed with, but as I thought about it, I didn't think the rules were clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Completed chapters can't be targeted by other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you should find yourself with more than three completed chapters, you must discard until you only have three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:

Isn't the Spellblade (Alliance) level 4 ability to steal completed chapters? I'm guessing your talking about for general abilities of messing with cards in Guildhalls, but wanted to make sure there wasn't a set rule that I'm mixing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Hostetler
United States
California
flag msg tools
TyDeL wrote:
rickert wrote:

Isn't the Spellblade (Alliance) level 4 ability to steal completed chapters? I'm guessing your talking about for general abilities of messing with cards in Guildhalls, but wanted to make sure there wasn't a set rule that I'm mixing up.

No. A chapter is 1-4 cards in a guildhall of the same class. The instant a 5th card is added to a chapter it becomes a completed chapter and is immune to all effects including that of the Spellblade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.