Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
I just received a copy of this game off eBay and am super excited to dive in. The game was advertised as complete but is actually missing a few counters. Anyone have any spares they are willing to part with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you missing? There are a few blank counters that you don't need, and if you're only missing things like prone or event markers you should be ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
I am missing one of the tanks, the green soldier "F", a closed counter, a parachute, and one phone counter. I haven't read through the rules or nothing yet so I don't know how this may affect gameplay or not. Can I just substitute these counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
electro1584 wrote:
I am missing one of the tanks, the green soldier "F", a closed counter, a parachute, and one phone counter. I haven't read through the rules or nothing yet so I don't know how this may affect gameplay or not. Can I just substitute these counters?

The solider is kinda a bummer, but even it will be replaced by a substitute with zero gameplay impact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
jonnylawless wrote:
electro1584 wrote:

The solider is kinda a bummer, but even it will be replaced by a substitute with zero gameplay impact.

Okay so I'm good as far as gameplay goes with all those missing counters? I am totally bummed, but I got a good deal on it so if it'll work I'll be okay. I'll just keep hunting down those counters if anyone has spares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
electro1584 wrote:
jonnylawless wrote:
electro1584 wrote:

Okay so I'm good as far as gameplay goes with all those missing counters? I am totally bummed, but I got a good deal on it so if it'll work I'll be okay. I'll just keep hunting down those counters if anyone has spares.

You should be good with substitutes, so don't let a few counters keep you from enjoying this amazing game. It's a bit of a chore to get into, but the community here is great, so hit us up if you have questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
Sweet will do, thanks a bunch! Can't wait to dive in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters.
mbmbmb
You know there's a Spare Parts geeklist you can check.

Somebody (meaning ME) has some spare ones. Give me a list again, and I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
one of the tanks,
the green soldier "F",
a closed counter,
a parachute,
and one phone counter.

Which tank, so you know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Lhowser wrote:

Which can be found here;

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/2015-2016-spare-pa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
Lhowser wrote:

Somebody (meaning ME) has some spare ones. Give me a list again, and I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
one of the tanks,
the green soldier "F",
a closed counter,
a parachute,
and one phone counter.

Which tank, so you know?

I can't tell the name based on the pics uploaded here buts it's not the Pz IV, it's the other blue one. If you have spares that would be amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters.
mbmbmb
[q="Lhowser"]
Quote:
one of the tanks,
the green soldier "F",
a closed counter,
a parachute,
and one phone counter.

And I have NONE of these counters in Spares. Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
tanik wrote:

Lhowser wrote:

Which can be found here;

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/2015-2016-spare-pa...

Thanks for the link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
Lhowser wrote:
[q="Lhowser"]
Quote:
one of the tanks,
the green soldier "F",
a closed counter,
a parachute,
and one phone counter.

And I have NONE of these counters in Spares. Sorry.

No worries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a spare set. When I get home from work I'll check. I have already sent 2 of the spare soldiers to fellow BGGers, hopefully F was not one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Lane
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mb
Petdoc wrote:
I have a spare set. When I get home from work I'll check. I have already sent 2 of the spare soldiers to fellow BGGers, hopefully F was not one of them.

That would be so awesome, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
electro1584 wrote:
Petdoc wrote:

That would be so awesome, thank you!

So just to be clear...I have a spare:

closed marker
parachute marker
US 'F' soldier
Jagdpanther
radio (there is no phone counter)

If this is correct, geek mail me your mailing address and I can post this to you on Tuesday.
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.