9 Posts

Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » General

Subject: 50th Anniversary promo cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Fuller
msg tools
Hi all,

Will the promo cards be included in the game when it hits retail? The website seems to suggest they will be with the first printing, so all new copies of the game will have them. Other sources suggest they are convention only.

I'm not too worried about the Starbases as they are sure to see a release separately at some point

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The promo cards are included in the first print run, so if you order it through your FLGS, they should still be in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the promo cards are part of the first print run for free, now the only question is how big that print run is, if there's enough copies to fulfill retail demand the first weeks/month or not.
so it might take some luck to get one with the cards, but they are not convention only.

i do believe the promo cards are to hit retail as well seperately, as do the starbases. so no worries either way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Fuller
msg tools
Thanks! I'm a big TOS fan so looking forward to getting these themed cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the first edition of Star Trek Ascendancy, there were supposed to be exclusive cards. Are they included in the box or supposed to be external as is sometime done? (ie taped in a bag)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Summers
msg tools
bowie1979 wrote:

I'm not too worried about the Starbases as they are sure to see a release separately at some point

...just occurred to me that we could get Cardassian Starbases at some point. DS9's yaaaaaaaayyyyy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kuzick
msg tools
mb
DaveSumm wrote:
bowie1979 wrote:

...just occurred to me that we could get Cardassian Starbases at some point. DS9's yaaaaaaaayyyyy!

Terok Nor. It was called Terok Nor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Summers
msg tools
TBSamophlange wrote:
DaveSumm wrote:
bowie1979 wrote:

Terok Nor. It was called Terok Nor.

Not when the Fed player boots the Cardassian player out of Bajor and renames it and begins some difficult hegemony attempts it isn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
For the first edition of Star Trek Ascendancy, there were supposed to be exclusive cards. Are they included in the box or supposed to be external as is sometime done? (ie taped in a bag)

They are insulted in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.