Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I missed the KS but want the game and the Above and Below additional content. Is it possible to get in on someone else's pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't find someone,

The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

will probably have a few copies for sale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I missed the KS but want the game and the Above and Below additional content. Is it possible to get in on someone else's pledge?

Ryan does not use the backer kit or whatever it's called so you can't add extra copies to your pledge after the campaign ends unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DAGNABBIT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
DAGNABBIT!

Hahaha! Dagnabbit! Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
If you don't find someone,

The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

will probably have a few copies for sale

Seriously, GM Mike. His shop specializes in selling Kickstarter and other non-tradionally distributed games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mikols
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I third that...
GreenLaborMike is fast and friendly. Fair prices and fair shipping. Packaged well. Just great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll fourth Mike. I was just made aware of what he does when he posted in the crowdfunding thread recently. Was really interesting. I think he also mentioned whether he was going to get Near and Far for his store too. I just can't remember what the answer was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that a generic crowdfunding thread, or one for Islebound? If the former, where might I find it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jette Fire
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
Is that a generic crowdfunding thread, or one for Islebound? If the former, where might I find it?

ParisPink may have been referring to this thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1106334/crowdfunding-discus...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Messaged. Does anyone know if he (Mike) actually possesses copies of the game? Or he is just taking pre-orders/slots for it? Would love to get my hands on this game ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anyone has copies of the game. Didn't the KS just finish a month or so ago?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pre orders he takes are for copies he has purchased which would be received around the same time as KS backers. He won't have them now since the game hasn't been produced yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Just stumbled onto this after having played Above and Below for the first time this past weekend. Really liked A&B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Epidemius wrote:
Messaged. Does anyone know if he (Mike) actually possesses copies of the game? Or he is just taking pre-orders/slots for it? Would love to get my hands on this game ASAP.

He pledges at the retailer level for many games. His shop is one of the only ways to get missed Kickstarters at reasonable prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Bunch
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would probably be faster for me to get a copy if I buy it from Mike than if I wait for PSI to ship it. Some people starting getting their games 13 days ago and I was just told by Brenna that it appears my game will probably on arrive to NY for another two weeks. I hate that I have to wait nearly a month longer than other people from my own zip code to get the game. I HATE PSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lasttruegypsy wrote:
It would probably be faster for me to get a copy if I buy it from Mike than if I wait for PSI to ship it. Some people starting getting their games 13 days ago and I was just told by Brenna that it appears my game will probably on arrive to NY for another two weeks. I hate that I have to wait nearly a month longer than other people from my own zip code to get the game. I HATE PSI.

We know, you posted this in about every thread here. It's unfortunate for you, but a 2 week delay in getting a kickstarter copy is not the end of the world. It's a risk we all take and accept every time we back something on Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.