Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The email subject line also says 65% off clearance.

Labor Day Sale!

▪ Starts Friday 9/2/16 at Noon EST and ends on Tuesday 9/6/16 at Noon EST
▪ Prices only valid on newly placed orders. Orders cannot be held or combined.
▪ Shipping may be delayed up to 3-4 days due to holiday shipping constraints.

A Selection of Titles on Sale:

▪ 7 Wonders: Duel
▪ Codenames
▪ Cuba Libre
▪ Five Tribes: The Artisans of Naqala
▪ Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game
▪ Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
▪ Food Chain Magnate
▪ Karuba
▪ Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 - Blue
▪ Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 - Red
▪ Targi
▪ The Voyages of Marco Polo
▪ Tyrants of the Underdark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FCM will be worth looking into. Nothing else there worth getting for me since I have it or don't want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaiah Mackler
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Games up early on FB: http://www.cardhaus.com/advanced_search?buylist_mode=0&commi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning on doing a CH order soon. Unfortunately, there's nothing here for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
imackler wrote:

That's clearance if that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FCM for $90.99
El Grande Big Box for $55.99

4 pages. A decent number of Star Wars expansions so a rather tame sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tails

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not all clearance is discounted, but some titles are. Arctic Scavengers Recon is only $2.

Added some stuff, didn't get to free shipping, emptied my cart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the end having to pay shipping cooled the sale off for me, but not having to shop at multiple other places to get the games made it a decent deal in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe this, but... I'm actually not going to buy anything during a big sale for once! A sign that I'm reaching my game collection equilibrium point. laugh

Some good deals there though:

Baseball Highlights: 2045 – Super Deluxe Edition - $44.99
Cuba Libre - $33.99
Dead of Winter - $29.99
El Grande Big Box - $55.99
Fleet: Wharfside - $6.99
Flick 'em up - $35.99
Pandemic Legacy - $38.99
Police Precinct 2nd Ed - $29.99
Targi - $16.99
The Great Heartland Hauling Co. - Badlands - $0.99
The Ravens of Thri Sahashri - $10.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'd been meaning to preorder inis, so a few got added to that for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L O
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Skyliners for $7.99? The game doesn't sound that bad... http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/skyliners/353763

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Millikin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
And don't you forget it! Have a wonderful day!
badge
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally decided to pick up FCM. Added in Marco Polo and Targi because I've been looking to get those. I wasn't prepared to drop that much after picking up the MoM deal yesterday... Curse you CH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Suvanto
msg tools
mbmb
Just ordered nearly $150 of Imperial Assault expansions and Ally/Villain packs. I probably shouldn't have done that, but I don't regret it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tails

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
otnavuskire wrote:
Just ordered nearly $150 of Imperial Assault expansions and Ally/Villain packs. I probably shouldn't have done that, but I don't regret it.

I'd only regret it if you didn't own the base game and had a temporary moment of buying insanity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Suvanto
msg tools
mbmb
catelldm wrote:
otnavuskire wrote:

I'd only regret it if you didn't own the base game and had a temporary moment of buying insanity.

Wait, you need a base game?!

Haha, kidding. I bought that quite a while ago. I've been focusing on Descent for a while, but I think I'm ready to delve into IA now, especially with the announcement of the app being developed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce McLeod
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't use Cardhaus any more. They used to be on my way home from work! Now they just have ridiculous shipping costs.
Currently have The Voyages of Marco Polo, The Bespin Gambit, and two SW:IA packs in my cart. The only shipping option is $38.60 for 2-day priority mail?! I don't know what alternate universe they're shipping from...but no thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Hagedorn
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Arctic Scavengers: Recon expansion for $1.99? I've seen that on sale at a lot of places over the past year, but $1.99 has to be 75% off the lowest previous sale price.

There must have been an enormous gap between the amount of hype there was about the reprinting of that game after the Shut Up & Sit Down review and the actual desire for expansion content once the reprint landed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was somewhat excited for a couple titles, but the shipping destroyed the deal for me, I think $15 was the cheapest. Understandable and all, but it toally negated the few bucks off that the games were.

Had to pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Was somewhat excited for a couple titles, but the shipping destroyed the deal for me, I think $15 was the cheapest. Understandable and all, but it toally negated the few bucks off that the games were.

Had to pass.

I had the same problem. Wanted some small box stuff and shipping was like $15 which killed any savings. Couldn't get to $100 for free shipping just not enough games I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:
Couldn't get to $100 for free shipping just not enough games I want.

It is $125 unless they changed it for the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
ehagedorn wrote:
Arctic Scavengers: Recon expansion for $1.99? I've seen that on sale at a lot of places over the past year, but $1.99 has to be 75% off the lowest previous sale price.

There must have been an enormous gap between the amount of hype there was about the reprinting of that game after the Shut Up & Sit Down review and the actual desire for expansion content once the reprint landed.

I think the problem is that they simultaneously released the full game plus expansion in a single box for not that much more money. Considering how long it had been between printings, most everyone who was interested didn't already have the base game. Even the previous adopters might have been more inclined to get the full version so all their cards "matched". We're in a hobby that has a culture of buying the newest version of something even if you have the older version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That shipping price though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:
Xhawk wrote:

Had to pass.

I had the same problem. Wanted some small box stuff and shipping was like $15 which killed any savings. Couldn't get to $100 for free shipping just not enough games I want.

I believe free shipping is at $125.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krayziekmf wrote:
FrankNBeans13 wrote:
Xhawk wrote:

Had to pass.

I believe free shipping is at $125.

Ok even worse. Only thing I was tempted by was good chain magnet but I don't think I can find the people to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Millikin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
And don't you forget it! Have a wonderful day!
badge
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
mbmbmbmbmb
People always bring up shipping with Cardhaus, and I guess some people do only buy one or two games at a time, but I can't ever justify paying shipping anywhere, no matter the cost. If I can't get free shipping, I usually don't buy from somewhere. Yes, CH has a higher shipping threshold than most of the other popular online retailers, but their prices are usually very competitive. I have no problem being patient and saving up and putting in one order of $125, rather than buying a smaller order somewhere else. I'd say I have spent more money at CH than all other online retailers combined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.