Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Again a question about the solo game. The Paris card "Constance imprisoned" (not sure about the name, in German it is "Constance wird gefangen gehalten": 6 roses, 3 shields) has this effect: As long as it is in place,
- Milady draws a Treachery card
-> no effect in solo play because she never draws Treachery cards
- Milady gets 2 successes at the end of each round.

After the 3rd round (= 6 successes) discard the Paris card. From now on Milady may play 2 Treachery cards in Phase I or may play 1 and draw another one.

Now what does that translate to in solo play? Does it mean that instead of drawing 1 card from the stack in Phase I she draws 2 for the rest of the game?

I would guess that's it, but if so she may actually run out of Treachery cards late in the game if this card comes out in one of the first turns. But maybe the Musketeers would have lost by then anyway… to play against each and every Treachery card in the stack would be hard indeed.

Opinions? Or even sure knowledge ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.