The Others» Forums » General

Subject: How are the other non-terror scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
karlo arciaga
United States
California
flag msg tools
hey folks! played 3 games so far, and stuck with terror stories (Haven's last stand, Haven in flames) in order to introduce the game to all my players. I have all but 1 who has yet to play the game, but I think our group is ready for the rest of the scenarios.

has anyone played any of the corruption, redemption, rise of the hell club, or the apocalypse expansion yet? how did those turn out for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a redemption story. It's even tougher because maxing corruption causes an innocent bystander to be killed. Still enjoyable, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Damm
msg tools
We have played all of the scenarios and the terror ones are a cake walk compared to the redemption and corruption stories. Brutal difficulty but winnable (just not by my group so far).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've backed 8 CMoN Kickstarters. 5 have fulfilled, with relatively minimal delay; I keep my expectations low in respect to fulfillment dates, and am never disappointment.

I have 3 more in the pipeline that are all progressing in line with every other project of theirs I have backed.

In the end, I have received an overwhelming amount of content for each that, if I ever wanted to sell any of them, I would certainly profit.

I'm completely satisfied with CMoN thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you replied to the wrong thread here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah....lol... I was thinking the same thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.