Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

A while back I posted that I was looking for a Nash board to replace the Ferti that I have. One person made a suggestion but I missed out on that one....

I was looking on EBay last week and saw a Nash board on auction with a starting bid of $50. A great price but I figured that it would not hold. I bid anyway. Lo and behold...I won!

It arrived today. The box showed shelf wear but when I opened up...the board was pristine. It looks like it had never been played. The only nitpick I could find was that the rubber protector on the bottom of the middle 4x stand was missing. However there was absolutely no wobble. Perfect!

After having both this and the Ferti I must say...the difference in quality is night and day. My Ferti was serviceable but the board was softer with little coating, to I already had a dent in it. Also the tolerances were not perfect so I attached a thin cork coaster to one of the feet to eliminate all wobble. It played fine but the original is best.

I just noticed that a different seller on EBay has a Nash board up for sale right now with a starting bid of $55 and a BIN of $72. From the pictures the condition looks good. Not as good as mine...it does seem to have a bit of edge wear, but not much. Given the prices that Nash boards are going for, this is a steal!

Before someone asks...I have no relationship with the seller...don't know them at all. However for lovers of this game I thought that someone in the community should give this board a good home.

Next...time to figure out what to do with my Ferti board....

One side question...does anyone know any particulars about the rubberized pads for the 4x spots, do I can replace my missing one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.